-Boneyard- -Boneyard-

Fuckin' dope bro.

Dereo Pipero Dereo Pipero

I really dig this bro.

The Abomination The Abomination

Totally expected it to drop into to some dubstep there at the beginning.

Rekuiem responds:

Hope you were still happy with what you found!

Frozen Mind Frozen Mind

Man, this has a lot of potential.

Funky Bytes Funky Bytes

I think the bass should be doing a bit more. But other than that totally funky. :P

Rekuiem responds:

Oh yea, definitely, this is one where that middle section really loses a lot of the energy from the bass line. Although I think maybe it needs to settle down more as the track loses its energy and momentum into the fade out. It does more for the piece while doing less individually... I suppose being adhesive is sometimes more important than being complex.

Consuming Lullaby (Scary) Consuming Lullaby (Scary)

Totally cool. Might even use it on halloween. :P

A New Beginning A New Beginning

Diggin it. It could be for a video display a really tough video game. That's how i am imagining it anyways lol.

Dani [Gian] Dani [Gian]

Totally diggin it. Reminds me of some old guitar tracks i used to have.

jazz house mix jazz house mix

I think its close but needs some work. It's definitely in the area i thiknk you were aiming for, but it seems a bit repetitive and could use a little tweaking on the melodies.

pieaceOfmind responds:

i didn't do any mastering yet, ill update it within a couple days or so. I want to mess with it allot more. im thinking of having a trio segment w/ drumb; piano; and bass as a traditional jazz theme, but well see.
thx

---A Warm Feeling--- ---A Warm Feeling---

Totally diggin it. I think maybe though the intro shouldn't so harsh.

Acid-Notation responds:

Probably, I mainly thought it needed more atmosphere in the beginning, though, that's a skill I lack.